mobile phones in all its glory

The Nokia 3210 was my very first mobile phone. During its reign, protective casings were just a subject of imagination, and colorful housings were very much the "in" thing. Because I am Able to change the housing of my phone, I was not afraid to place it anywhere I liked.I would put it in my pocket without as much as a cloth wrapped around it for protection, and I loved it. 

After a couple of years, protective casings boomed, and it Became the subject of many people's obsession, Including mine. Whenever I buy a new phone, a casing automatically went with it. Each time, I was concerned that I would drop my phone, therefore making the casing handy, but thankfully I did not. 

It made me wonder why I even put it there in the first place. Yesterday, I took out my shiny smart phone out of its casing, and admired its beauty. Call it an impulse, or anything you like, but then and there, I decided to set it free from its bonds. From now on, I am displaying it in all its naked glory

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "mobile phones in all its glory"

Top reviews