i love you dek!



plizz walk beside me and be my friend this nitez i realized sumtin, not about i love u so much and how much u love me,but about i care so much bout u and don,t want u to be hurt.....when u hurt u once...it,s hurt me twice"....cinta itu bukan menyayangi orang yg sempurna tapi cinta itu menyayangi orang yg tak sempurna dengan cara yg sempurna!!!!!......i sought for love but love ran away from me,i sought my soul but my soul i couldn't see.then i sought you,and i found all three.......i'm alone... need u beside me.....need u more wise than me... need u 2 care bout love,me...&hope u never leave me".....if u feel like needing someone 'n theres100 steps between us,u can take only 1step to get near me and i'll take all the 99 steps to be there for u!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "i love you dek!"

Top reviews