Before Hanging Yourself While Live FB, Indra Tig with Wife

Jakarta - A man died after hanging himself by recording live video on Facebook. The man lives in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta.

In the video, the man who called himself Indra had a chance to vent before he died. He admitted that he left behind a wife who has been married 13 years.

The incidence of suicide was confirmed by the Police Public Relations Jagakarsa Aiptu Khairul. The man was found in a dead condition and the trigger for allegedly quarreled with his wife.

Here curhatan Indra in video before he committed suicide while live on Facebook:

Indra my name, I have my wife's name (full name of Indra call someone, the editors decided not cite the name) which is actually already 13 years old I nikahin. I love him to death, do not know why weve also a soul mate is also time now.

So now he's gone does not know where ninggalin me with the children. I also still difficult jelasinnya. I now also do not know want anything, I also hesitated. Well we see just what was I dare not.

Kalopun I dare ngelakuin things that actually I do not dare. We check it. Maybe I'll siarin directly. If not ya just video keepsake for my wife wrote. (
Facebook live video of a man who was hanged herself to make a scene. He was domiciled in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta.

The two men live on Facebook dpada Friday (04/17/2017) at around 10:00 pm. Men who wear white socks initially confide in her first live video.

The first video 1 minute 5 seconds. Meanwhile, the second live video lasted 1 hour 44 minutes.

In the second video, the man who called Indra was a live recording of the action closer to the rope already hanging. He then hanged himself.

The incidence of suicide was confirmed by the Police Public Relations Jagakarsa Aiptu Khairul.

"Yes there was a suicide, but later my shipping details. You see that all the Kanit Criminal scene," said Khairul Aiptu

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Before Hanging Yourself While Live FB, Indra Tig with Wife"

Top reviews