cara memasang musik di blog

How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Songs)

How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Songs)
Put music on a blog other than to add a sense of quiet in the blog it can also create their own visitor linger on your blog, the reason is because they want to finish their songs heard (if fitted visitors hear the music in itself is visitors like) hehehe. I never put music on my blog, but I will kwatir peace of blog visitors who like the concentration of the article, let alone a blog is about the blog tutorials that I get from other blogs continue to write my own version of the narrative in my blog.

Tutorial blog by my need peace so that they can focus on the blog tutorial (this is just my opinion yes, but if you think I do not know themselves), but I think people's opinions differ, so we should appreciate it.

How to Install Music on this blog I present a special liking owner / Choose Your Own Songs, 
The following  How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Songs)  :

1. You must go to the address  http://www.divine-music.info/  and if you want a cool blog tutorials, visit  www.mestiqui.com
2. After that you just choose the name of the band that you like, examples of "magical planet" would choose "Bruno Mars"

How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Songs)

3. After that, choose the one you like the title track.
4. Then, Copy and Paste the code that was provided

How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Songs)
5. Then put the code that has been in Copas in Blogger Dashboard> Layout> Add a Gadget
6. Save / Save and see the results

So this post about  How to Install Music on the Blog (Choose Your Own Song)  , I hope this post is understandable and useful, Wassalamulaikum

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "cara memasang musik di blog"

Top reviews